Congratulations on your engagement! Now it's time to start planning your engagement photoshoot. One of the most important decisions you'll need to make is what to wear.
Your outfit can make or break your photos, so it's important to choose something that looks good on you and that you feel comfortable in.
You can refer to our Pinterest board, where we saved all of the cool ideas we find on the web!
We always advise our couples to carefully consider the preparation for their engagement session. This is a special event that you will only experience once in your life, so it is important to make the most of it. We recommend taking some time to plan out your shoot, choose the right location, and get your outfits together. We also encourage you to relax and enjoy the process. After all, this is a celebration of your love! and an amazing excuse to SHOP!
1. Let's shop for your engagement photos! Rent or buy something that makes you feel comfortable and confident. After all, you're investing in these photos for a lifetime. Here are some links from us to help you choose the perfect outfit for your engagement photoshoot without having to rummage through your closet or frantically buy a bunch of different outfits:
Wedding & Party Dresses by Reformation
Wedding Shop by shopbop
Bridal Department on ASOS
Bridal clothing by MYTHERESA
Bridal outfits, dresses and accessories by NET-A-PORTER
2. Your engagement photos are a time to celebrate your love and your individuality, so don't be afraid to let your personality shine through in your outfits. Don't forget the accessories! A statement necklace, and a pair of heels can add a touch of personality to your look. You don't have to stick to just one outfit for your engagement photos. Bring a few different options with you so that you can change things up if you want.
3. Book a professional hair and makeup artist for your engagement session. It's a great way to take the stress out of getting ready and look your best in your photos.
Tip: Schedule a Same Day Wedding Hair & Makeup Trial.
4. Patterns DO and DONT. Avoid too many patterns in your outfits. If in doubt, solid black and white is always a timeless, flattering choice that matches everything.
5. Don't be afraid to wear white. White is a classic color that is perfect for engagement photos. It is also a flattering color on everyone, so you can't go wrong with it. White is also a versatile color that can be dressed up or down, so you can wear it to any location.