- Can we meet?
Of course. It will be my pleasure to meet with you over a cup of coffee. From Mondays to Thursdays we can discuss any questions you may have for me about your photoshoot. We can arrange our meeting only on a weekday.
- Do you travel?
Absolutely! I travel across the states & abroad for my work and love doing so. I ask for airfare, a hotel room for 2-3 nights and transportation. (I work hard to keep travel costs as low as possible.) For weddings outside of New York City limits, I have a travel fee of $100/hour, and possibly accommodation if it's too late to return to the city that evening.
- Can we call you?
Yes, but please e-mail me all your questions first, I have to be prepared to gave you right answers.
- Why i'm asking for your facebook.
On my website you can find more info about me and my family.I would like for you to get to know me a little before you will contact me, likewise I would like to find out more about you, before we actually meet.
- How many photos in total do we get?
The amount of photos depends on the type of photoshoot and the package you choose (how many hours). The minimum amount of photos for an engagement photoshoot is 60. On the day of the wedding you will receive no less than 500 photos.
- How many photos will be edited?
All photos that you receive will be edited. You will receive high resolution and edited photos only.
- The space of our event will not have a lot of light and will be quite dark. How do you work around that issue? I use cameras that have a full frame, which allows to capture even with poor light. I also use prime lens, flash and a soft box.
- When will we receive our photos?
Within two months after the shoot you will receive the photos.
- Do you take into consideration the time used to travel to your destination?
Yes, the time that is going from one set to another within the day is also taken into consideration. All in all, we have the exact amount of hours that we agreed to have prior to the shoot.
- Can we print the photos ourselves?
Yes, you can print and use the photos however you want, but only for personal use.
- Do you have a second photographer?
How important is it to have a second photographer? Yes, I have a second photographer that I always work with. If there will be over 60 people at your event I recommend that you include a second photographer. The photoshoot will be interesting and unique. By having a second photographer we can save time, thus have more time to create interesting shots.
- How many wedding have you shot?
I shoot weddings every 7 days. You can find all the recent photoshoots in the “clients” section on my website.
- I can't wait to see the photos! when do i get them?
Your photos are on their way to you within 6-12 week after your session/wedding.
- We commonly book 6-15 months in advance. There are “peak” seasons. The busiest months of the year are March, April, May, June, September, October and August (The most popular), November. So if your wedding date is one of those months, it’s time to get the ball rolling and book ASAP!
- Should we take engagement photos?
I love engagement sessions. Not only are they a chance for us to collaborate and create something authentic, they’re a chance for you to connect before the wedding, to get comfortable with each other in front of me and my camera so that when the big day arrives, you are comfortable, relaxed, and completely in the moment.
- How to digitally sign pdf documents? This video explains how to do that on youtube
- We prefer have our photos private. The cost of shooting on a full confidentiality increased by 100%. Photographer will not replace the your photos on social networks listed in the first paragraph, and on any Internet resources including blogs, personal pages on the Internet ets. And will be excluded any public display of your photos.
- I shoot weddings every 7 days. You can find all the recent photoshoots in the “clients” section on my website.
- Do you shoot family photos during a wedding day? YES! Family photos are one of the most important things on a wedding day and I always make sure to carve out time to capture them.
- Should we do an engagement photos? I love engagement sessions. Not only are they a chance for us to collaborate and create something authentic, they’re a chance for you to connect before the wedding, to get comfortable with each other in front of me and my camera so that when the big day arrives, you are comfortable, relaxed, and completely in the moment.
- What is your equipment? I use 2 x Canon 5D Mark IV + Canon TS-E 24mm f/3.5L II Tilt-Shift + Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L USM + Canon TS-E 45mm f/2.8 Tilt-Shift + Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM + Canon EF 50mm f/1.2 + Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM + 2 x Canon Speedlite 600EX